• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get your Eotech refunds here if you want one

I RMA'd a 2014 EXPS2. I filled out the rma mid January and got the approval email the same day. Sent usps express mail insured for full amount. Still waiting on the check, but I expect it to take a while.

sent mine back in December on the 12th and still nothing at all. No email no call I tracked the package and it was received and signed for, called them and there is no answer. getting a lil concerned now. guess I will wait a lil while longer but damn atleast let me know what is going on

"Supposedly" the first round of checks have gone out...

There is also a refund phone number now. 1-888-EOTHOLO, Option 3, Option 1

Thank you for that!

I just called, just to confirm that they received the sight and see if there was an estimated date of refund.
The person I dealt with was very pleasant and said it had been received and was being processed and although he could not estimate a time frame for my refund check, that if I did not have it in 3 weeks, I should call back. As a point of reference, USPS tracking says they received mine January 7th.

I sent the sight off on 12/7.
Got the email from them that it was being processed on 1/15.
.......and got my check today on 2/11.

Nice! I believe your the first one on this site to report it. I've seen quite a few pics of refund checks on other forums so plenty of people are getting them now.

Back
Top Bottom