• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get your Eotech refunds here if you want one

I'm gonna pocket my money and shoot with my iron sites
They never fail in cold weather or run out of battery's
That's pretty much what I've done. I enjoy shooting irons more than anything so I'm leaving the carry handle on my 5.56. Only down side is they are useless in low light or complete darkness so I'm keeping the eotech on my 300blk cause I don't shoot it much anyways but it's what I grab when something goes thump in the night or when I go night hunting for hogs, coyotes or other critters.

Thanks for the number. I just called them and mine was mailed out yesterday. I sent back the set with the magnifier. Bought a Trijicon ACOG TA31F RCO M150 from member on here and it is great. Actual military sight. Cost was less than the Eotech.
They accepted your magnifier as well, crap if I knew that I would of sent mine back too

Yea I bought the EXPS3-3 with the Magnifier together and came in same case. The one that works with night vision. Never had a problem with it but did not want to keep it with problems going on with Eotech. They are great sights but I just like the Trijicon ACOG better. And also don't have to worry about turning it on. That was the only complaint I had with the Eotech was it not being one when needed. The ACOG with the Chevron works great and is always on and good for 22 years or so, and more compact than having the magnifier on the Rifle. Eotech and Trijicon ACOG are both Military proven sights and are my first choice for CQB. I recently purchased a Vortex Strike Eagle and love it also for the money can't be beat. In my opinion if you have aging eyes like mine the Vortex is a great low price alternative and has really good eye relief and good field of view, and lifetime warranty.

Back
Top Bottom