• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ghost triggers for glocks

Npowers66

Default rank <5000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
358   1
Reaction score
So I love all my glocks, and can shoot them well stock. I was in BWGs and one of the guys there was showing me his G27 that he installed a ghost 3.5 trigger set up on. He let me dry fire it and I gotta say it felt nice. I'm trying to get some opinions on it first before I shell out the money for it. Is it worth it ? The Glock models I have are 21sf, 30sf, and 23. All gen 3s. Anybody have any of those with the Ghost job? And how do you like it.

The ghost rocket takes some filing of the tab but once its done right it can make for a pretty sweet pull & reset..and limits overtravel...they also make a ghost drop in connector thats just ok.

I've got a Ghost Rocket 3.5lb connector and a Glock NY1 trigger spring in my G19. Makes for a fantastic trigger pull. It was a little tricky getting the overtravel tab ground down just right, but well worth it. I would definitely recommend putting a heavier trigger spring in there with the connector if it's a carry gun, or else your trigger will be dangerously light.

I believe it was the connector and springs

if that's the case i would just go buy a Lone Wolf spring kit and their 3.5# connector, i think last time i bought kit it was $30.

- - - Updated - - -

if that's the case i would just go buy a Lone Wolf spring kit and their 3.5# connector, i think last time i bought kit it was $30.

BUT i would not put that whole kit in a carry gun way to light!

Back
Top Bottom