• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19 raffle for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

When does the first drawing happen? Saw all the tickets sold.
I have 2 friends that I gave 20 tickets each to sell for me at work.. I will find out weds if they sold them or how many they have left. I am hoping to hald the drawing by the weekend.. I sold 500 tickets in 3 weeks. Thank you to everyone for supporting what i'm doing.

I have 2 friends that I gave 20 tickets each to sell for me at work.. I will find out weds if they sold them or how many they have left. I am hoping to hald the drawing by the weekend.. I sold 500 tickets in 3 weeks. Thank you to everyone for supporting what i'm doing.

Awesome. And you are welcome. Thank you!

I sold out of tickets over the weekend however a couple people I work with had some they were selling for me.. we they didn't sell so I got them back this morning I have about 30 left.. I would have had them all sold by the now if it wasn't for them.. so I'm hoping by the weekend I will be able to raffle it off.. if you want to buy tickets for the second raffle they are available.. I actually picked up the brand new gen 4 G19 today for the second raffle..

Do you still have 30?

I have 21 on me. I have one more person that has some she is selling. I talked to her today and she said she has sold most of them so im hoping to see her tomorrow and get what she has already sold and ill take whats left and just sell them myself.. Im not going to give anyone tickets from the second batch. I have worked my ass of trying to get these tickets sold and every one that has offered to help has let me down. I would have done better just selling them myself. but like I said in an earlier post it has only been just a tad over 3 weeks and I have sold almost 500 tickets, I was expecting it to take a lot longer so I guess I cant really complain to much.

I have 21 on me. I have one more person that has some she is selling. I talked to her today and she said she has sold most of them so im hoping to see her tomorrow and get what she has already sold and ill take whats left and just sell them myself.. Im not going to give anyone tickets from the second batch. I have worked my ass of trying to get these tickets sold and every one that has offered to help has let me down. I would have done better just selling them myself. but like I said in an earlier post it has only been just a tad over 3 weeks and I have sold almost 500 tickets, I was expecting it to take a lot longer so I guess I cant really complain to much.

****, give me 5 more. It is a good cause.

****, give me 5 more. It is a good cause.

Thanks brother you are a great man.. And yes it is.. it is the only cause I could think of when I decided to use my gift of running to raise money for charity. I have got so much out of doing this, it as been the best experience of my life. it is so fulfilling being part of something so huge. But I know there is no way I could do what I do if it wasn't for the generosity of people like you.

Back
Top Bottom