• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19 raffle for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

Wow. Just ran into this thread. I've been participating with Team In Training for 7 years now and love to support others doing the same. If you've got tix left, put me down for 5 as well and hit me with the payment info. I'll have to pay first thing in the morning though. Thanks for what you're doing and GO TEAM!!!

Wow. Just ran into this thread. I've been participating with Team In Training for 7 years now and love to support others doing the same. If you've got tix left, put me down for 5 as well and hit me with the payment info. I'll have to pay first thing in the morning though. Thanks for what you're doing and GO TEAM!!!
We are also hosting a star war themed virtual run. check it out here https://www.facebook.com/events/632326160128502/ the medals are awesome if you are a star wars fan..

OK Thank you everybody.. all the tickets have been sold for the first Glock.. I am working now but I will either be drawing the winner tonight or tomoorow afternoon for sure.. there are still plenty left for the second Glock and once I raffle that off I will be raffling an AR-15..

Back
Top Bottom