• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19 raffle for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

Drum Roll Please!!!!!!:drum::drum::drum::drum:and the winner is ................................ticket number 35.. Ga.Boy from Evans GA.. I know Rusty is an ODT member but I didn't write his user name on the tickets.. DOH my bad...

- - - Updated - - -

glock raffle number.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone that purchased raffle tickets don't feel bad you didn't win there could only be one winner. But please remember the reason for this raffle is to raise money for Leukemia so your donation is for an incredible cause. There are plenty of tickets left for the second raffle which is a brand new Gen 4 Glock 19...

This is a great cause, Joe. Thanks for doing this. My FIL had Chronic Lymphocitic Leukemia. Good luck in the race, and I'll support your second raffle when you get it going!

Ok guys its time to raffle off Glock number 2 Gen 4 G19... The same rules apply except I have an offer from a member that owns a LGS and he is willing to help with the shipping to your FFL so this raffle will be open to anyone out of state as well.. The first 500 tickets took just over 3 weeks to sell lets try to beat that..

As part of my fundraising for the Chicago Marathon I am getting the Team in Training logo tattooed on my body. Everyone that goes to my event page and donates gets to vote on the placement of the tattoo on my body (no head, face or genitals...). I would like to thank Candace Crowe of Celtic Crowe Tattoo for donating the tattoo. Please go to http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/chicago13/joerivard to donate and vote.. any amount gets a vote..

Hey guys I met Joe in person to get my 10 tickets for the first raffle. Great guy who is doing great things in his spare time. Just from speaking with him I could tell he works his ass off with his job, running, and trying to raise money for a great cause. Congratulations to GA.Boy. And if you will go ahead and put me down for 10 tickets for raffle number 2 Joe. I'll meet you again on my way to the farm this weekend or next if possible.

Back
Top Bottom