• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 vs p365 (anyone switch?)

I meant to add they said the XL grip module has not been tested on the P365 frame, but at worst case scenario, they would charge me for a standard module, do the repairs and return the gun with both modules.

I meant to add they said the XL grip module has not been tested on the P365 frame, but at worst case scenario, they would charge me for a standard module, do the repairs and return the gun with both modules.
30 hours from arrival to Sig to receiving shipping notification that it's on its way back to me. Don't think you can beat that. I didn't get charged anything I guess, even though I shipped it sans extractor, so can't wait to get it back up and running. I got 1k rounds of discontinued Walmart ammo waiting....

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

30 hours from arrival to Sig to receiving shipping notification that it's on its way back to me. Don't think you can beat that. I didn't get charged anything I guess, even though I shipped it sans extractor, so can't wait to get it back up and running. I got 1k rounds of discontinued Walmart ammo waiting....

That is quick. I just ordered a recover tactical rail and mini olight for my 365. Now shopping for holster for the rail and light

Hope it proves reliable and good 2 go for ya!

That is quick. I just ordered a recover tactical rail and mini olight for my 365. Now shopping for holster for the rail and light
Good luck finding a holster that will accommodate the added rail and the Olight. Love my 365 but the tac light/rail situation is limited at best. I love my Tier 1 holster but they don't make one for that add-on rail and a light. May have to contact @billieco and see if he can custom one for you. I'm sure he has options for the light on the 365 but I doubt anyone has one already set up with the added rail section and the light.

Good luck finding a holster that will accommodate the added rail and the Olight. Love my 365 but the tac light/rail situation is limited at best. I love my Tier 1 holster but they don't make one for that add-on rail and a light. May have to contact @billieco and see if he can custom one for you. I'm sure he has options for the light on the 365 but I doubt anyone has one already set up with the added rail section and the light.
That would defeat the purpose of the gun IMHO.
While I’m sure it helps sales to some it means nothing for a concealed carry piece.

That would defeat the purpose of the gun IMHO.
While I’m sure it helps sales to some it means nothing for a concealed carry piece.

I agree, but some like to have options and if there were a good but small capable light I might consider it. But only if the major holster makers had options for it.

Typically, if I want a WML on my CCW I just carry my G45.

I agree, but some like to have options and if there were a good but small capable light I might consider it. But only if the major holster makers had options for it.

Typically, if I want a WML on my CCW I just carry my G45.
So far cooks holsters and mie holsters have models for the p365 with rail and mini olight

Back
Top Bottom