• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 43 vs p365 (anyone switch?)

any “glock guys” make the swap to the 365 after shooting it? I held a 365 today and must say it feels better in the hand And I really liked the trigger. Any real world feedback? Has sig really got the 365 figured out now? Do y’all think it shoots better than then43? Yes I will get to shooting and compare myself but wanna hear the general consensus
365 all the way. Sig trued and failed a few times with the striker fired, but this one was hit out of the park!
Recoils about like a gen 3 19.

Bought the P365 as a Christmas present to "me" last December and have been very satisfied with performance and carry-ability in a Vedders holster...also, get the 12 rnd mag for it....gives you a couple more rounds for the bad guy and fits the hand better....it’s my EDC above a dozen others in the safe....don’t have and haven’t tried a G43 but really like my 365 and the standard night sights it comes with...

JJ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15 round flush fit is quite appealing. The 48 I would be more interested in if I didn't mind the Glock 22 degree grip angle. I hope those ETS mags turn out to be reliable for you guys because that's an sweet gun.
I'm invested in 12 mags right now at $30 each and 5 holsters so I'm going to hold strong for a while and get this 365 figured out and in still shoot it better than anything I've touched. Plus...when I found out about the 365 SAS a couple months ago, I also heard about another upcoming 365 variant that has me itching and I think will be my favorite of the platform.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Please do share the inside info on the new upcoming variant. The SAS is pretty damn cool but limits the ability to do any sort of single handed re-loads by taking off the sights and flush mounting the slide stop so not for me.

I lost count of round count long ago. Never had a issue with my p365. Granted I changed a few things but even so....
2BBDED66-083E-43F8-A3E1-7D297175B997.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom