Glock/M&P?

This thread is about Glocks/M&P's and is going just fine. Any particular reason you felt the need to derail a perfectly good 11 page thread with your ball sack fantasies?

Depends... no "sarcasm" or other "nefarious" intent meant but you really should try it.

It's very interesting & is not what most people expect
A lot of people actually shoot tighter groups, possibly due to less distractions according to most of the Instructors I've spoken to.
I will definitely give it a shot one day and see if it's really worth it.
This thread is about Glocks/M&P's and is going just fine. Any particular reason you felt the need to derail a perfectly good 11 page thread with your ball sack fantasies?

I'm aware of the progress of this thread. Been posting in it for a few hours now. Maybe I mistook your post about perfection as an attempt to stir stuff up as usual. Maybe I was completely wrong about that.

I will definitely give it a shot one day and see if it's really worth it.

I'm aware of the progress of this thread. Been posting in it for a few hours now. Maybe I mistook your post about perfection as an attempt to stir stuff up as usual. Maybe I was completely wrong about that.

My pic = Relevant to Glock/M&P
You asking about my nuts = not a damn thing to do with Glock/M&P.

Depends... no "sarcasm" or other "nefarious" intent meant but you really should try it.

It's very interesting & is not what most people expect
A lot of people actually shoot tighter groups, possibly due to less distractions according to most of the Instructors I've spoken to.

Is there a difference in accuracy when one uses traditional 3 dot night sights over something like those "tactical" (or are they called combat, I can't remember?) night sights where the rear sights are blacked out?

Last edited:
Now now, don't make stuff up.

The fact that CCW thinks Glock is perfect is relevant how?

I didn't write it. I'm just the paper boy.

Seriously, can we get back on track and off my nuts? Please? I am begging.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom