Glock/M&P?

Makes sense.... hence the letters on the slide that say,"Stainless Steel".

LOL! Yep. That used to be the way they would designate which was stainless and which wasn't.

Here's the kicker, apparently towards the end of last year, they took off the "Stainless Steel" on the newer slides being made, since they're all that way now. My 40c has a born on date of August 24, 2011 and it has that on the slide. My best friend's 45c has a born on date of Oct 11, 2011 and his slide doesn't say stainless on it.

How could anyone choose an M&P over Perfection?

Attachments

• _DSC0224.jpg
    _DSC0224.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 12
As far as night sights go, I think they are a waste of money

Unless you have to shoot in a low-light environment where most violent attacks occur. Granted after the first shot during a string of fire it isn't as critical but that first shot may be, as well as later follow-up shots..

When we do low-light classes w/ some ambient light & no flashlight or low-light ones using tact. lights there is no comparison between those using night sights vs. those w/o them.

People w/ the N.S.'s actually group pretty well whereas most of those w/ standard sights are scattered all over & off the target.

Anyone that carries a gun for self-defense should really do some low-light shooting w/ & w/o a flashlight to get a feel for it if you can since that is the most likely environment that attacks happen.

What does a $200 light do that my $30 (180 lumens) Protec doesnt?

I don't know, but the TLR-1s I have picked up for 50 bucks or so used over the years have worked 100% for me, and the one time I tried a cheap chinese light it went Tango Uniform on me the first time I fired the gun with the light on it. The switch was on the side of the one I bought as well, and if I sat the gun down on the wrong side it turned itself on.

What does that 700 dollar glock do that a 100 dollar hipoint doesn't?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom