Glock "Perfection" Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can shoot Glocks fine accuracy wise. They're just not as easy to shoot as other guns, and yes that should be a factor.
I can't shoot small revolvers with the rear sight cut into the gun but semi autos I'm alright.

Point, click, bang. How does it get any easier than that?

Actually neither one of those reasons have anything to do with why I choose glock. You are showing your ignorance.

Me either, but capacity is a reason for me. Still, lots of guns have 15+1 or more rounds so that really has nothing to do with it either. I don't mind admitting that high capacity appeals to me, whether I need it or not.

I like the grip angle and ergos of Glocks, especially with the gen4+. The beaver tail grip module is great. I have gotten mild slide bite from older gen glocks. I have owned alot of handguns, from at least 10-15 different manufacturers, and the glock fit my hands the best. I don't think they are the greatest thing ever, but mine have never had a malfunction, and I certainly don't baby them, or clean them as often as I should.

Yes, triggers aren't great, but they are damn good for a factory striker fired gun.
Yes, sights suck. I dont know why the hell Glock doesn't charge $50 more bucks and put a a set of steel night sights on their guns.
Yes, some suck, and blow up, and they do have malfuntions (mine never have) but so does any gun from any company. For the most part Glocks are reliable, as are most pistols from most reputable companies.
Yes, they are ugly, but I didn't get it to attract fat middle aged gun guys, plus it sits in the holster inside my waste band with a shirt over it for 12 hours a day. Who cares if it is ugly?

EDIT: Oh and they are cheap....
Someone finally answered instead of being butt hurt an internet stranger criticized their gun.
I wouldn't say they're cheap when compared to other polymer guns, especially since you can get the exact same thing as a Glock for $300 with the SDVE.
Thank you for using logic and a legitimate argument.

Someone finally answered instead of being butt hurt an internet stranger criticized their gun.
I wouldn't say they're cheap when compared to other polymer guns, especially since you can get the exact same thing as a Glock for $300 with the SDVE.
Thank you for using logic and a legitimate argument.

I answered way back on post #7 there sport.

SDVE same thing as a Glock? :pound:

"They're popular because" does not equate to "the only reason someone buys"

They are popular because they are economical, utilitarian, low maintenance, and very reliable. Lots of polymer guns with higher capacity and police departments around the country carry lots of different guns. I will give you that more police departments rely on Glocks than any other model. I wonder why? Oh yeah, because they are economical, utilitarian, low maintenance, and very reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom