• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why I said They may have bought it and decided it was not for them I tell you, If buy a gun and do not like it...I will sell it for what I have in it. If someone does not want to pay that I shall keep it.
Guess I should have made it clear what they have in it and not make $50

Yea I understood what you were saying. Thats why I said lets hope thats the case. I think the point womsterr is trying to make is that chances are thats NOT the case because a lot of people were turning right around and selling it for profit.

I gauge their value based on the finish and exterior condition. Glock will replace the internals all day for free so I'm not other wised worried about buying a used Glock. $425-$450 for a used Gen 3 in EXCELLENT condition is a good deal. They hold their value well because they are quality handguns and highly desirable. I don't know of any gun shop or online store where you can snag even a gen3 for less than $490-500 new when you factor in tax and/or shipping and transfer fees. If saving $50-75 is not worth it to you, then you're doing the right thing by buying a new one.

You can sometimes find police trade-ins for around 300.00

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/21_43/Glock/

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...4/products_id/411550379/used+Glock+17+2nd+Gen

Last edited:
$499 3rd gen & $525 4th gen in my area, i dont get LEO prices

If it's more than that here i just pass on by the ad

And FDE is another story. FDE 3rd gen 19, cheepest I have seen is $509 +tax. I bought one. Paid to get in show, paid $57 for Glock night sights. Had them put a plus 1 on one of the mags, ext slide stop, FBI mag release (all free), drove there, waited, drove to sell it, and after just paper receipt I had $602 in the gun. Not my time or gas and still sold it for $600 never shot. And folks think thats too hight? LOL! Some of these Good Price responses are to OD and FDE guns also. Like I said, If you think it is too high for you...let it go and go to your local dealer. I am sure you will get a better deal than here. BTW thw1179 this was not for you. sorry

And FDE is another story. FDE 3rd gen 19, cheepest I have seen is $509 +tax. I bought one. Paid to get in show, paid $57 for Glock night sights. Had them put a plus 1 on one of the mags, ext slide stop, FBI mag release (all free), drove there, waited, drove to sell it, and after just paper receipt I had $602 in the gun. Not my time or gas and still sold it for $600 never shot. And folks think thats too hight? LOL!

Not me :) It was exactly what I wanted and I only had to drive 10 minutes to get it. I tried to get one at the gun shop but by the time I got there they were sold out of gen 3 19's. It worked out perfect.

I sold a gen 3 23 for $425 and bought a gen 3 19 for $400 on here. I don't usually buy used Glocks for anything over $425 at the most but if someone can get $450-$500 for theirs, more power to them. Like the old saying goes, something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

What is FDE?

And FDE is another story. FDE 3rd gen 19, cheepest I have seen is $509 +tax. I bought one. Paid to get in show, paid $57 for Glock night sights. Had them put a plus 1 on one of the mags, ext slide stop, FBI mag release (all free), drove there, waited, drove to sell it, and after just paper receipt I had $602 in the gun. Not my time or gas and still sold it for $600 never shot. And folks think thats too hight? LOL! Some of these Good Price responses are to OD and FDE guns also. Like I said, If you think it is too high for you...let it go and go to your local dealer. I am sure you will get a better deal than here. BTW thw1179 this was not for you. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom