• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Trigger

I think I'm going to save and try out one of those pyramid triggers, anyone have experience with those? Sorry if I hijacked the OP's thread.
I have and like them quite a bit, but they are expensive. I do not modify the adjustments, just drop in and go. I have them in three different Glocks now and have never had any problem. I have no question about their reliability after several years of use in each gun.

I like the crisp break and reset, and the wide trigger is much more comfortable. I've noticed I spend a lot more time at the range, and I flinch a lot less with the Pyramid than with the stock trigger during extended range sessions.

I have and like them quite a bit, but they are expensive. I do not modify the adjustments, just drop in and go. I have them in three different Glocks now and have never had any problem. I have no question about their reliability after several years of use in each gun.

I like the crisp break and reset, and the wide trigger is much more comfortable. I've noticed I spend a lot more time at the range, and I flinch a lot less with the Pyramid than with the stock trigger during extended range sessions.
Where did you order yours from and how much? Also, have you seen them cheaper anywhere else? What gen Glocks do you have them in? I read some crap about how they work better in a Gen 3 but that didn't make any sense to me.

Where did you order yours from and how much? Also, have you seen them cheaper anywhere else? What gen Glocks do you have them in? I read some crap about how they work better in a Gen 3 but that didn't make any sense to me.

The only place I know of to get the Pyramid is the Glock Store (which is not really Glock but a 3'rd party), and that's the part I didn't like much. :) After reading some things about how the owner has treated some employees, I had some reservations, but then again I don't know the whole story.

But anyway, I decided to go with the Complete Kit which also includes a titanium safety plunger and some different springs (2/4/6 lb) in addition to the drop in kit - I think it was about $180. It was simple to install. I didn't even bother experimenting with the different springs, but I did replace the stock safety plunger with the one in the Complete kit.

There is also just the trigger kit itself without plunger and springs for around $140 or so. Not sure if the prices have changed.

There's also an Ultimate kit that has a lighter striker - and I didn't see any need for that myself.

With the "Complete" kit and no tweaking of the default settings, I was quite happy with the feel and reliability of it. It is the only trigger kit I have tried so I can't tell you if it's better/worse than competitors.

BTW, all mine are Gen4.

Be careful with the titanium parts. They can flake and or break much easier than the stock steel parts. I have seen this personally with a titanium safety plunger.

Hey man, just change out the connector, Glock 3.5 connector will probably make you smile. After that and you still not satisfied change out springs. But honestly a connector will suffice. JMO

Safest bet is to just shoot the snot out of the stock setup. There is no trigger setup that does better than good ole practice.

You do not need to do anything except practice, if you are trying to improve. The Glock has one of the most manageable triggers out there.

Having run hundreds of thousands of rounds through stock Glock 17's and Glock 19's...unless you are shooting cutting edge competition, the above advice is spot on.

Hey man, just change out the connector, Glock 3.5 connector will probably make you smile. After that and you still not satisfied change out springs. But honestly a connector will suffice. JMO
Not sure if that's aimed my way but I've done all that. I think have 3 or 4 different 3.5 connectors, spring kits, plungers, everything except different trigger bars and actual strikers. Some people like modifying and changing stuff and doing whatever they want. I don't really have a problem with the stock Glock trigger though, but I like making my stuff how I want to. I think I hijacked your post again OP.

[Broken External Image]:
Not sure if that's aimed my way but I've done all that. I think have 3 or 4 different 3.5 connectors, spring kits, plungers, everything except different trigger bars and actual strikers. Some people like modifying and changing stuff and doing whatever they want. I don't really have a problem with the stock Glock trigger though, but I like making my stuff how I want to. I think I hijacked your post again OP.

Got caught up in some of the comments and veered a little but not veered in your direction.:focus: Sorry OP.

Back
Top Bottom