Glock43 Ideas

OP above are all great ideas to customize a Glock. They're like hondas you can do a lot but the 42/43 are slightly more limited than their full size companions (RMR capability or RDS) long extended magazines etc. The guys suggesting ammo and range time, that's never a wrong answer, and if this is the only gun you own and you aren't trained well with it that's time and money better spent. That being said, your question was what can I do to customize a G43, the answer I found out with my similar G42 was a **** ton, still expensive, still a Glock, still a .380 but HEY still America too, dress it up pretty if you want, I did!

Case of practice ammo and range time will be the best mod you can do right now. Until you have shot the gun some, everything you do can slow down learning curve. While aftermarket sights are nice, you may actually like the factory one after using them. If you are going to carry this weapon, shoot it like you will be carrying it. I have a Sig P290 I carry and mainly practice with the 6 round mag since that is what is in the gun when carried. The 8 round extended mag feels better; but it is used as a backup and not carry mag.

Ghost inc. reduced trigger connector to smooth out and lighten the trigger a little. Makes a big difference.

Extended mag attachments also to add a few more rounds. Strike industries makes a nice cheaper +2.

Trijicon HD night sights to get a big bold colored dot on the front for fast front sight acquisition.
How much are the ghost inc?

I bought one recently as well and I installed Trijicon HD XR sights with the yellow dot and Taran Tactical +2 extensions. I am waiting on SSVI to have triggers in stock so I can get one of his again. The sights are nice enough I will purchase a couple of more sets and the extension definitely help with the grip while still being easy to conceal.
Very nice! Can you post a picture of what the sights look like on your 43?

My 42 with a TLR-6, stippled and undercut by @railin93 and patriot brown cerakote from @Grizzly Guns. Both jobs done flawlessly. Trijicon HD sights, Extended mag release and slide stop, Taran Tactical +1 and +2 baseplates, lone wolf alpha barrel has been ordered a few weeks ago but got a 8 week wait for gold TiN PVD coating. Then I'm outta ideas too lol lemme know! Would have milled front serrations but got such a good deal/job with the cerakote and frame work locally here on ODT, that I skipped shipping it for any milling or it would have front serrations and top dish cuts. Not gonna mess with the trigger because it's my EDC. I had over a thousand rounds through it before the work and around 500 since the work has been done. The combined upgrades have turned this little .380 into a surprisingly fast and accurate sub-compact. Absolute joy to carry and with the results I'm experiencing on the range, with 9 rounds of HSTs or XTPs, and a spare mag in my pocket I feel just fine.
View attachment 1300796 View attachment 1300798 View attachment 1300799 View attachment 1300801
I'm in love with your glock42!

OP above are all great ideas to customize a Glock. They're like hondas you can do a lot but the 42/43 are slightly more limited than their full size companions (RMR capability or RDS) long extended magazines etc. The guys suggesting ammo and range time, that's never a wrong answer, and if this is the only gun you own and you aren't trained well with it that's time and money better spent. That being said, your question was what can I do to customize a G43, the answer I found out with my similar G42 was a **** ton, still expensive, still a Glock, still a .380 but HEY still America too, dress it up pretty if you want, I did!
Very true! I own a fnx9 also but want to dress up the glock first. And I literally just bought 1k ammo from adventure outdoors to go have fun with at the range

Back
Top Bottom