• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glucosamine and chondroitin

Ok, no one despises taking medication more than me. No one. I thankfully am not and have never been on any type of long term medication. Honestly, don't think I've ever taken any prescription other than the occasional antibiotic. I'm also very skeptical of supplements.
I do take a multivitamin, krill oil, and extra C. Blood work is always good. All that to say, I avoid at all cost!
The last year my knees have started to hurt, a lot. I mean, a LOT. Not constant pain, but if I kept them bent for any period, like even just squatting down to pick something up, re-extending was absolutely brutal. Even sitting for long periods the first couple steps were not fun. Mentioned to doctor and he immediately prescribed something I never heard of before I even finished describing the issue. Never filled script.
I figured I'd try some glucosamine & chondroitin with little to lose. Bought the combo 1500/1200 tabs from Costco's in the 280 tab bottle. Dosage is two tabs. I read it can 90 days so I figured, one bottle and if it doesn't work, no big loss.
I'm about halfway through the bottle and the difference is honestly day and night!
Not sure how it works on other joint pain, but when it comes to knees, I'm a believer!
Getchu some....
I've been taking that dosage since 1996 following joint surgery and it works well. I'm told that it was used by veterinarians to treat joint issues with racehorses but at much higher doses. Somewhere in the house, I have the old article.

I used Move free for years from Sam’s,helped some but not as good as this new Voltaren.
[/QUOTE
I’ve used voltren, but best salve I ever used was FLEXALL 454… I reckon the govt stopped the making of it because it worked great.. im doing g my best not to LET THE OLD MAN IN

****. The day I don’t feel pain is the day I’m dead. With that said I’m self employed. No insurance so I’ll take whatever it takes to full pain. Started tumeric and ginger gummies a year ago. It help me not take Advil and Tylenol everyday. But both knees are shot and shoulder is completely gone, has been. I’ve been thinking of an alternative. I’ll try anything before drugs and surgery.

Got some at Sam’s today and wife and I both started taking it. She is 10 and half years younger than me, but has more knee pain due to working hospital as respiratory therapist for about 25 years and walking the halls dragging equipment to rooms. Hoping this works for her and I’m beginning to have a little knee pain from time to time due to the lifestyle I led over years and fixing to hit 68 this month.

Back
Top Bottom