• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elevated testosterone levels and THC (Delta 8 or 9) use?

I believe it because I get rock hard every time I take one of them gummies. (Delta 8, Delta 9, or the real deal doesn't matter) If I take one that evening I ain't going to bed without either rocking the wife's world or taking a long shower.

Anecdotal evidence you didn't ask for but kinda did :lol:

actually, it does
link please.

from what Ive read, delta 8 is basically just really close molecularly to delta 9 (THC) and derived from hemp instead of weed, so per the farm bill it's legal. I haven't been able to see anything that says definitively it has the other cannabinoids that contribute to the strains discussed above

I have no idea what a Delta 8 or a Delta 9 is, BUT I feel that I could use a little shot of testosterone.

A little over a year ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and along with radiation part of the treatment was a hormone shot, which I got one year ago tomorrow (12/19/22). Doctor said it was necessary to "fight" the level of testosterone. When the nurse gave me the shot, she said something along the lines of "Welcome to womanhood" which I did not understand until I started having full-fledged hot flashes. I asked my urologist what was going on and he said they would last 6 months - he lied. The last one I had was about two hours ago. My next appointment is in February at which time they will test my testosterone level as well as the usual PSA test.

I
link please.

from what Ive read, delta 8 is basically just really close molecularly to delta 9 (THC) and derived from hemp instead of weed, so per the farm bill it's legal. I haven't been able to see anything that says definitively it has the other cannabinoids that contribute to the strains discussed above
I don't have a link. I buy them

Back
Top Bottom