• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Go Fund Me!!! WTH?

Do you randomly support Go Fund Me's for people that you don't know?

• Every time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When funds are readily available

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Only if I know the person

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Not my horse, not my farm!

Votes: 44 67.7%

• Total voters
I see these a lot too, and then I've seen where members recognize the people and call them out for selling said items on FB Marketplace that they just had donated. People are ****ty. I've honestly stopped helping folks because of stuff like this. A lot of them are just out there to rip people off. Same as the folks begging you to knock $$ of something you have for sale because they're broke and their kid needs it. Then they turn around and flip it for a profit...
**** them. I don't give a damn why you want it cheaper. It's like the moochers that used to come to the estate sales whining that they "are teachers and don't make much money so can I get this for half off?" LOL. I'd tell them it's not my fault they didn't possess a desire to obtain a marketable skill set in college. There are government programs to help retarded people.

**** them. I don't give a damn why you want it cheaper. It's like the moochers that used to come to the estate sales whining that they "are teachers and don't make much money so can I get this for half off?" LOL. I'd tell them it's not my fault they didn't possess a desire to obtain a marketable skill set in college. There are government programs to help retarded people.
Agree, 100% not my problem. I might start using your response though :lol: Mine is usually just a "sorry can't help ya".

Option #5 I don't do anything through goferkme

Y'all don't remember that they withheld money raised for the protesting truckers in Canada? Aholes!

Option #5 I don't do anything through goferkme

Y'all don't remember that they withheld money raised for the protesting truckers in Canada? Aholes!

Thank you for reminding everyone. There is an alternative to GFM called GiveSendGo if you have a need. They've never screwed anyone to my knowledge.

Wife du jour came to me years ago, had a friend, newlywed, car broke down, no transportation, yada,yada.
Against my wishes, having just got a newer one, she gave them her old car.
Week later, they had sold it for cash. Once again, they had no transportation.
I understand that once you give someone something, it is theirs to do with as they wish, but, just, damm.

Back
Top Bottom