• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Going to see my future ex girlfriends band play tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just music- beat, tempo, bass, rhythm,...whatever floats your boat.

The lyrics in my eyes are just the excuse to get on stage and jam with the above mentioned, and too hopefully get laid by the groupies. I used to DJ for my college radio station, and the music I played would curl your nose hairs. I look back at the lyrics and there was so much politics and anti war shiite that I had no idea because all I cared about was the beat.

I think there are more than few metal fans here. This is more try death metal. Pantera is pretty king of metal music to me.their last tour reinventing steel tour with dime just perfect. However death metal even I don’t get. Can’t understand what’s being said. Plus women like her I’ve been around. Smell ****ing bad. Their hair smells like a little box mixed with rotting meat from a dump in July. So some metal heads on here. But prefer better stuff I assume

I think there are more than few metal fans here. This is more try death metal. Pantera is pretty king of metal music to me.their last tour reinventing steel tour with dime just perfect. However death metal even I don’t get. Can’t understand what’s being said. Plus women like her I’ve been around. Smell ****ing bad. Their hair smells like a little box mixed with rotting meat from a dump in July. So some metal heads on here. But prefer better stuff I assume
I remember some of the hippie girls down on 14th street in Atlanta before I went in the military. They smelled, too. Mostly because they never took baths.

I literally got nauseous reading this…..
It’s like ok this band has needed attention for many years. Or the law might really need to take a deep dive in them. Nobody can come up with lyrics like that without having killed or ****ed some dead bodies. That’s **** is beyond metal. It’s pure evil. Im 48. Danzig and pantera are as bout as hard is i go. This **** is evil as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom