• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Going to see my future ex girlfriends band play tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real though guys. I knew most of yall wouldn't like the music or find her style attractive. Extreme music/looks isn't accepted by everyone and this is one of the last sites for that to happen lol. Frankly, I like it that way. But I felt I needed to share because for me she's more than a pretty face. I discovered this band at a point in my life where I felt my lowest. I've had a good life up until that point and before then listened to metal just because I liked the energy and musicianship and just being different. Listening to Infected Rain felt like an escape. They're the only band I've ever felt that sort of emotional connection with and for that they mean a lot to me. I got the chance to tell her that and I truly felt she cared about what I had to say and how her band had a positive impact on my life.

For real though guys. I knew most of yall wouldn't like the music or find her style attractive. Extreme music/looks isn't accepted by everyone and this is one of the last sites for that to happen lol. But I felt I needed to share because for me she's more than a pretty face. I discovered this band at a point in my life where I felt my lowest. I've had a good life up until that point and listened to metal just because I liked the energy and musicianship. Listening to Infected Rain felt like an escape. They're the only band I've ever felt that sort of connection with and for that they mean a lot to me. I got the chance to tell her that and I truly felt she cared about what I had to say.
All joking and Jabs aside. Totally understand… Some music and artists can take us back to to a simpler place and time or lift us thru some difficult times. Happy Thanksgiving!

Be Thankful for today…

For real though guys. I knew most of yall wouldn't like the music or find her style attractive. Extreme music/looks isn't accepted by everyone and this is one of the last sites for that to happen lol. But I felt I needed to share because for me she's more than a pretty face. I discovered this band at a point in my life where I felt my lowest. I've had a good life up until that point and before then listened to metal just because I liked the energy and musicianship and just being different. Listening to Infected Rain felt like an escape. They're the only band I've ever felt that sort of connection with and for that they mean a lot to me. I got the chance to tell her that and I truly felt she cared about what I had to say and how her band had a positive impact on my life.
Still a better love story than twilight.

Really not into this kind of music don’t think that I ever could be.
But just watching her preform, makes me want to pray for you when she gets pissed off.
Sorry, I’m not trying to judge she’s hot.
But believe me, I am 60 years old and Hot has done nothing but get me in a **** load of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom