• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gold panning

gold 2-2.JPG

In for the info...Have what looks like a good creek spot on my property...Having never panned, I just don't know for sure. Gonna give it a whirl this summer though, anyone want to share?...
I'd be interested. The question i have is what have you seen to make you think there is gold there? It usually is found with quartz and iron.

I have the gold bet mapped out, if any one is wanting to know if there is the possibility of gold in your area or an area you have access to, let me know. Just a general intersection will be good.

i really wanna give this a try but still dont know how to start off or what is the best way

watched quite a few youtube videos. would be easier if i didnt live in atlanta mind you

part of me wants to haul a bunch of paydirt back to my house and then set up and sift through it there

i really wanna give this a try but still dont know how to start off or what is the best way

watched quite a few youtube videos. would be easier if i didnt live in atlanta mind you

part of me wants to haul a bunch of paydirt back to my house and then set up and sift through it there
I can show you. Key is having somewhere to go.

Back
Top Bottom