• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GONE ?!!!

chris.jackson

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
One who clings to guns and religion
289   0
Reaction score
I mainly troll the Handgun, Rifle, Ammo and Accessories Classifieds, so this applies mainly to them. I don't know how the other forums are. Anyway...

Why does it bother me so much when I see a thread title "GONE" or "SOLD" or something to that effect, and the thread has all the info deleted and is left as a waste of bandwidth?

Is it too much to ask that when they spend all that time deleting all the info from the thread, they would also click the "Mark as GONE" button?

I guess it IS gone because there's nothing there.

OR - maybe there was nothing there to begin with.....:deadhorse:

I posted something in the free section yesterday and couldn’t find the delete button for the ad. Usually in the firearms section there is a button that says mark as gone and that is how I end those ads but couldn’t find it in the free section.

I posted something in the free section yesterday and couldn’t find the delete button for the ad. Usually in the firearms section there is a button that says mark as gone and that is how I end those ads but couldn’t find it in the free section.

I guess I was ranting about the Handgun, Rifle, Ammo and Accessories Classifieds. That's where I spend most of my time.

giphy-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom