• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the most "out of the way" you have gone to honor a buyer?

How far is too far to go for a 'sail'⁹

• Newby with no feedback? $#!+ I'll just come to you...

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Any Bass Pro shop especially in Macon.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Inside 285.

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • After dark more than halfway.

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
My worst was like my second day in Texas. Became a resident and was meeting a guy at target for a 1911. I was new and said “the target on MacArthur?” And he was like yeah. I didn’t check an address.

There is more than on target on that long, slow road and I stood the guy up by accident. He waited and was cool, and during the trade a cop pulled up and he’s like “what you buying?!” We showed him and he asked how much, told him and he said “****, if you don’t want it I’ll take it” and drove off.

I did drive a ways to meet a guy with zero feedback here but he agreed to meet at a police station in daylight so I wasn’t too worried. All good, just his other dealers didn’t leave and y feedback so I happily did.

I ran the full round-trip from Canton to Hazlehurst (454 miles total) and met one of the best traders I've had the pleasure of meeting in the process. I enjoy chewing up miles though when schedule and finances permit. I had items they wanted, and I needed the funds to clear balance on something I had on layaway, so it was an all-around win win 🤙

Back
Top Bottom