• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the most "out of the way" you have gone to honor a buyer?

How far is too far to go for a 'sail'⁹

• Newby with no feedback? $#!+ I'll just come to you...

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Any Bass Pro shop especially in Macon.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Inside 285.

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • After dark more than halfway.

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
Rode my motorcycle to the Bass Pro Shop in Macon to buy some gear I really wanted from a guy. Wasn't even a gun. I've met newbies halfway. Did one deal at the Barnes and Noble near Cumberland. It was inside 285, but probably won't do it again. Really don't like meeting after dark unless it someone with a good bit of positive feedback and a well lit, public location.

Rode my motorcycle to the Bass Pro Shop in Macon to buy something from a guy I really wanted. Wasn't even a gun. I've met newbies halfway. Did one deal at the Barnes and Noble near Cumberland. It was inside 285, but probably won't do it again. Really don't like meeting after dark unless it someone with a good bit of positive feedback and a well lit, public location.
Hmmmm… tell us more about this guy you really wanted. Pics a bonus.

I guess I’m fortunate as the seller i have not had it to bad. I did go to bass pro off 85 once and it was out of the way but wife and I were headed to Kentucky so I just double back over to 75 after deal. I do hate going to that area though. Was about an hour out of the way time we got back to 75 with traffic

I've driven from Warner Robins to Alpharetta recently to sell a high dollar item since the buyer was stuck at work. I've also left my house at 4am to be in Buckhead at 7am to sell another high dollar item bc the buyer couldn't leave work either.

I've also driven to Augusta to buy a pistol I wanted bad that was a really great deal.

Everything else has been reasonable drives...those 3 stand out for sure.

Back
Top Bottom