• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the most "out of the way" you have gone to honor a buyer?

How far is too far to go for a 'sail'⁹

• Newby with no feedback? $#!+ I'll just come to you...

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Any Bass Pro shop especially in Macon.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Inside 285.

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • After dark more than halfway.

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
I agreed to meet up on a trade a few years back and he told me what exit on 75 and I got confused he said exit 116 maybe not the exact one but I thought ok it's near Summit Racing just south of the farmers market but no it was 100miles past Summit just south of Macon so that is the worst screw up totally my fault lol I learned to check the map before committing to a trade after that. And yes I made the trade I was a little late due to not having a airplane lol.

I agreed to meet up on a trade a few years back and he told me what exit on 75 and I got confused he said exit 116 maybe not the exact one but I thought ok it's near Summit Racing just south of the farmers market but no it was 100miles past Summit just south of Macon so that is the worst screw up totally my fault lol I learned to check the map before committing to a trade after that. And yes I made the trade I was a little late due to not having a airplane lol.
Love it. What were you parting with?

I have to share mine..
I sold a vise to a member, not a crazy expensive one I think it was an old 4" Columbia Mechanic, quick conversation agreed to meet in Foryth... I had a brain burp and figured Forsyth County (I thought the guy lived in Gilmer Co. I figured it was a fair split. Day to meet I call him at 6am ( Sat ) turns out he lived in Bainbridge and had no idea there was a Forsyth Co.....
Anyway we laughed. I took off for Forsyth GA and as I pulled into the police station meeting place he pulled in as well. Rained like a waterfall the whole time down and back...
When anybody says 'Forsyth' I ASK city or county.

Back
Top Bottom