• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the most "out of the way" you have gone to honor a buyer?

How far is too far to go for a 'sail'⁹

• Newby with no feedback? $#!+ I'll just come to you...

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Any Bass Pro shop especially in Macon.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Inside 285.

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • After dark more than halfway.

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
I agreed to meet up on a trade a few years back and he told me what exit on 75 and I got confused he said exit 116 maybe not the exact one but I thought ok it's near Summit Racing just south of the farmers market but no it was 100miles past Summit just south of Macon so that is the worst screw up totally my fault lol I learned to check the map before committing to a trade after that. And yes I made the trade I was a little late due to not having a airplane lol.
I confused ThamsTON and ThomasVILLE once!

I ran the full round-trip from Canton to Hazlehurst (454 miles total) and met one of the best traders I've had the pleasure of meeting in the process. I enjoy chewing up miles though when schedule and finances permit. I had items they wanted, and I needed the funds to clear balance on something I had on layaway, so it was an all-around win win 🤙
TY Sir lol. It was enjoyable by me as well. Next time I drive up your way. Enjoyed our conversation! I am usually on the other end of that living way down here.

TY Sir lol. It was enjoyable by me as well. Next time I drive up your way. Enjoyed our conversation! I am usually on the other end of that living way down here.
Absolutely good sir haha! That was shortly after I got my Tacoma too, so it worked out perfectly as my first road trip in it to figure out fuel mileage and see how good the radio is (radio sucks in a '15 Tacoma btw 🤣). I feel bad about having to reel in the distance on my most recent deals but hospital bills are chewing into my fuel/food/gun/everything budget. If you ever find yourself up this way let me know for sure! 🤙

It's not called Pio No No for no reason. Heck, I'll walk the bluffs before I go some places in Macon.
used to go to the whiskey river ALOT back when we hunted in dooly co. In a former life... A long time ago... Man we had good times back then, but I wouldn't want to go back to that way of living ever again!

I have met people 3 times at The Varsity down town. The funniest one was trading with a member of Cowboyroy45 Cowboyroy45 family member at about 11pm on a Friday night... we pulled up at the same time, drivers window to drivers window. Looked around at a scary parking lot. Pulled around passenger to passenger windows opened both of our doors to reveal we had matching AK's on the passenger seats of our individual cars.
Maybe funnier if you saw the smiles on our faces...

I met a guy at a strip club where he was the bouncer one night for a trade.

Had a guy want to meet at 9pm off Fulton industrial one time, was a hard no. Lol

Done lots of long trips for deals on here for sure though. Met one guy on here at 4am in downtown Atlanta at a building he was pulling security at though. Great guy lol

drove from Roswell to Bonair....about 2hr each way....like the guy said...if you REALLY want it, you'll drive...in this case it was a ruger birdshead shopkeeper...the one on top.....
DSC09985.JPG

Back
Top Bottom