• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gonna try and unstick my oil rings in my Honda

Went ahead and started soaking with MMO. The EPR stuff wont be here for several days and I dont need the car right now so we'll try MMO first and use the other stuff if needbe. Gonna let it soak until Fri/Sat.

Started with 4oz in each cylinder until I blew half out of the #4 while hand cranking. Found out MMO makes for a nice cologne. Still wearing it...

Used motor S&W used parts. Ask for Elvis

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 15
Drove it to the airport after changing the oil. It smoked visibly for the first 15-20 miles. Not a lot but it was there. Im sure most of the smoke was from some MMO that blew into the exhaust while I was hand cranking. Then it smoked blue for about 5 miles and quit. Hoping that was the oil rings loosening up and wiping again.

What weight oil you using?
A multi-multi weight lol. I was out of 5w and didnt realize it so (to get me to work) I used some Rotella 15w40 and 5w30 leftovers from previous oil changes. Gonna pick up some more 5w30 on the way home with the colder weather coming.

Went ahead and started soaking with MMO. The EPR stuff wont be here for several days and I dont need the car right now so we'll try MMO first and use the other stuff if needbe. Gonna let it soak until Fri/Sat.

Started with 4oz in each cylinder until I blew half out of the #4 while hand cranking. Found out MMO makes for a nice cologne. Still wearing it...
God dam....surprised you didn't hydro-lock that shiiit....lol

Back
Top Bottom