• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good cop.

Who are you and what have you done with palmettomoon? :spy:
LOL, I knew better than to post one single positive thing about a cop. He was a young dude, very appreciative of the help, he said "I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been here."

I told him to get a Wavian 5 gal can with the flex spout and keep that in the trunk of his car. It's what I use.

Even if the the cop messed it up He could have been a di5k and just called a tow truck to tow it a 100 feet for about a $150 or so
We were about to push it but it wouldn't come out of park. We had to get gas in it so it'd start.

The lady was nice, tried to pay us, but I told her all she owed me was a smile.

These are my favorite spouts for the Wavian Jerry cans. The plastic one that has a CARB type spring action is terrible.

LOL, I knew better than to post one single positive thing about a cop. He was a young dude, very appreciative of the help, he said "I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been here."

I told him to get a Wavian 5 gal can with the flex spout and keep that in the trunk of his car. It's what I use.
dk550aem5x071.gif

I knew you just had left Popeyes
Man I was stuffed from lunch (at Calabash Deli, good family owned deli).

And damn it all to hell, the Popeyes on 49 near me closed down. How the hell you gon' close a fried chicken restaurant in Macon Georgia of all places. Selling fried yard bird in Macon is like selling cupcakes with double frosting at a fat kids camp.

Man I was stuffed from lunch (at Calabash Deli, good family owned deli).

And damn it all to hell, the Popeyes on 49 near me closed down. How the hell you gon' close a fried chicken restaurant in Macon Georgia of all places. Selling fried yard bird in Macon is like selling cupcakes with double frosting at a fat kids camp.
Are you fo realz??? Damn all the workers POs must've popped em for a drug test at the same time 😞

Is that an $80 gas can?

Back
Top Bottom