• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good cop.

That's cool You don't find cops like that everyday ...I had a cop help me replace a fuse for my brake light's about 40 yrs ago
Actually, I think you do. Most cops are super helpful. My dear elderly mother had a flat tire in Sandy springs and the officers could not have been nicer and more helpful.

Most cops are this way.

Happens pretty damn regularly. I’d bet 1-3 times a shift
He confessed he'd run out gas himself TEN times over the last year.LOL.
The woman looked towards me, bewildered, and said, "How? He gets "free" gas?" I laughed and told her it's county gas and I wish I could think of a nickname for him but it was brutal hot. Too hot to think.

Wtf ?? People don’t use funnels anymore ??
It's a funnel, but you have to be a contortionist to work it. The funnel has an apparatus that you have to hold the can in the spout to pour it. Then at the same time you have to hold the funnel and pull back on the apparatus to get the fuel to flow all at the same time. Another one of those fine inventions the left have come up with to supposedly make life better.....

It's a funnel, but you have to be a contortionist to work it. The funnel has an apparatus that you have to hold the can in the spout to pour it. Then at the same time you have to hold the funnel and pull back on the apparatus to get the fuel to flow all at the same time. Another one of those fine inventions the left have come up with to supposedly make life better.....
Y'all mean nozzle instead of funnel?

The absolute irony is that the nozzles purpose is to reduce fuel and vapor spillage into the environment. Its quite literally all they do. Perfect illustration of government in action.

From the California ARB site:
The purpose is "to ensure that spillage and evaporative emissions are minimized or eliminated through the implementation of low permeation plastics and automatic sealing nozzles."

Back
Top Bottom