• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Google "Pokemon Go government" and let me know what you think.

I know someone playing it found a dead body. People have been robbed from it. And a hand full of people slamming on their brakes mid highway. Causing large car pileups.

Similarity to the The Game? Bahaha! :tinfoil3:

tng_s5_thegame.jpg

Damn I spelled it wrong. Random question. I keep seeing people with a thing on their profile "hen that lays golden Legos" or something like that. What does that mean?

Damn I spelled it wrong. Random question. I keep seeing people with a thing on their profile "hen that lays golden Legos" or something like that. What does that mean?

I think it means that they're full of :censored:! :pound:Maybe some of them could tell your their secret.

It means that they still have a flip phone without a camera, no transportation, and dial up internet. This is their life and they like it just the way it is.

It means that they still have a flip phone without a camera, no transportation, and dial up internet. This is their life and they like it just the way it is.
That is the way of my people. Except transportation, i only drive jeeps. Sometimes listen to Stevie nicks. i don't know it they do that but i do. You talk about about them like their a wild bigfoot.

Back
Top Bottom