• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Got extra gear/guns/ammo/etc.? Wanna train?

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
197   0
Reaction score
Here at Precision Applications, LLC, I want to help folks get the training they need. I understand that not everyone can afford course fees out-of-pocket.

I am happy to consider any reasonable trades you may have in lieu of cash to cover course fees. Guns, ammo, gear, services, etc. Doesn’t have to be firearms related. Worst I’ll say is “No thanks”.

Semper Fi!

I got a couple of inbreed banny roosters? How much training can I get for those?

Kidding brother. Good deal for someone who needs the training. :thumb:

I got a couple of inbreed banny roosters? How much training can I get for those?

Kidding brother. Good deal for someone who needs the training. :thumb:

Sometimes it cuts out the middle man. It all started years ago when a guy that worked for Silencerco offered to trade an Omega suppressor (which I was fixing to buy anyways) for a $600 class fee. I jumped on it.

Then I had a student that wanted to take my 2-day Basic Precision Rifle class, but said he had to wait for a couple of rifles to sell first so he’d have the money. I was interested in one of the rifles and we worked a swap.

Traded some training for a projector system that connects to my laptop or iPad.......very handy for when I’m conducting courses away from home and they don’t have a TV to hook to.

Traded a lot of training for ammo over the years, especially with metro area LE agencies/SWAT Teams, but also with individuals.

Traded precision rifle training to an electrician who wired my basement/work shop for additional outlets and lights that I sorely needed.

Doing quite a bit of training-for-tattoos with @Burning Love here lately.

You never know what I will want/need. Ammo and guns are always good, but right now I’m in the market for several rolling toolboxes, sit-atop kayaks, hand/power tools, etc. Honestly folks, don’t be afraid to offer something. Most of the money I make training folks is flipped back into items like this anyways.

Back
Top Bottom