• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AITA for not training folks for free?

I do not want to sound harsh but if you were to invest your life’s savings in a plot of land, and you are familiar with liability practices in the US, you would never let anyone else run around and shoot on your property unless it means nothing to you.
Even if the owner spends hundreds or thousands of dollars on an air tight user liability acceptance policy. There is no guarantee it will protect the owner. The only safety net would be to hold a several million dollar insurance policy so someone could come shoot on your property. That may not even be enough, the policy will have exclusions. The insurance company will probably try to get out of paying after everything else.
About 1/10 th of my annual operating budget is insurance premiums.

So ..... not a good time for me to ask any of you to go shootin and give me a few pointers along with bring lil ammo for me to shoot..........
I’ll send you an address and you can shoot any and everything. If anyone complains just tell them Bubba said it was alright but you gotta bring your own bullits. 😀😀😀

It's probably someone you offered free service to in the past. Those are the ones who always get the most bitter when you don't continue the handouts.
8clc31.jpg

Back
Top Bottom