• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Group buy for .22 huntertown arms cans?

See if you can open it up to other HTA cans as well. I've got a Guardian 9 and Guardian 22 pending, but if the deal is good enough I might pick up another.

This is only for the 22 Guardian. I do also have a source for other cans, but I don't want to impede another vendor's sales.

My rep is out of the office today *ugh* But, provided there's no unseen/excessive shipping charges. I'm going to say $160.50 for them, sales tax included. This price is subject to change due to freight. Of course you'll still need to pay your $200 tax for your stamp as well.

This is only for the 22 Guardian. I do also have a source for other cans, but I don't want to impede another vendor's sales.My rep is out of the office today *ugh* But, provided there's no unseen/excessive shipping charges. I'm going to say $160.50 for them, sales tax included. This price is subject to change due to freight. Of course you'll still need to pay your $200 tax for your stamp as well.
Is that price for the regular guardian 22 or the SS?

Yea this may be a little early since they have shipped almost none of the new cans out yet and have a huge backorder once the first of the new cans come off production.

Back
Top Bottom