• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun carry while riding a motorcycle.

Eddieusa

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
4   0
Reaction score
Hello I don't know if I'm posting this in the right tab of the website, but my question is, The Ga laws states that "Georgia allows anyone who is not prohibited from possessing firearms to have or carry a firearm on his or her person inside his or her motor vehicle.1 Georgia also allows anyone who is eligible for a “weapons carry” license to transport a firearm in a passenger motor vehicle – even if he or she doesn’t actually have a license.2 A private property owner or person in legal control of property through a lease, rental agreement, licensing agreement, contract, or any other agreement to control access to such property has the right to forbid possession of a firearm on the property." Due the fact of that statement, I may ask, How do you carry a gun while riding your motorcycle without a CCW? Am I the only that has this doubt? Couldn't find an answer for the state of GA. So, do you carry it with you? In your saddle bags? The moment you stop the bike and step off to put gas or do something, are you breaking the law? It's quite confusing when you have a motorcycle and doesn't have a CCW.
Thanks for reading and write your comments down bellow. :triumphant:

Back
Top Bottom