• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Prices on ODT

yep kinda sucks. you can still get the deal from time to time. the offer thing seems to make a lot of traders mad. you get a "GOOD DAY SIR" out of them. but i wont pay over 300 bucks for a used lcp with a cheap holster and 20 bucks worth of ammo. at least not when i can get a new one for 220 out the door....

When I make you dirt balls a offer you never take it, And it is pissing me off so bad that I just may vote for Hillary or become a Muslim.
Brock.jpg

Overpricing must be contagious --

There's now a knife, common commercial knife, where the ODT member is asking about 10% more than the same knife, new, mailed to your door postage free from the manufacturer's online store..

Hmmmmmmm, drive a hundred miles to pay more money, or let the manufacturer send you a nice new shiny one. Hmmmmm, let me think about that.

Whatever you do, please please please don't buy buy any of these overpriced guns on this site.

Am I the only one who thinks its more a problem of our money being devalued?
Buys less every day.

Overpricing must be contagious --

There's now a knife, common commercial knife, where the ODT member is asking about 10% more than the same knife, new, mailed to your door postage free from the manufacturer's online store..

Hmmmmmmm, drive a hundred miles to pay more money, or let the manufacturer send you a nice new shiny one. Hmmmmm, let me think about that.
This is a common craigslist tactic...must mean an invasion.

Back
Top Bottom