• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun prices

If the price is too much for me, I move along, just like I do when I'm at the gun store. I have gotten to the point where I won't even haggle about a price. If someone has a price listed, I am either willing to pay it or not. No haggling. If someone asks me if I will take less, I may accept, and I may not. My haggling days are just about over.

Some people complain about something when they actually are doing the same thing they are complaining about.
Help me out, what's that called again? Hippie something?

Everyone on here is way too high on their prices!!! Nearly every single firearm listed on here is within $25-$50 of what you can buy a brand New one for. Why is this? Are people not checking to see what their used guns are worth before listing them? I'm sure no one on here wants to pay $500 for a used pistol that you can buy new for $550. I've seen several listed for say $500 that you can buy new for $488. Come people, think about it! If your listing has been on here more than 2 weeks chances are you're way too high. I see the exact same listings day after day after day. Let's do our research before posting crazy prices.
Guess you must be new to this idea of a free market. Capitalism is this great thing where you can charge what ever you want, doesn't mean you'll sell it but still get the right to.

Back
Top Bottom