Gun prices

Sometimes it's worth paying a little more when you meet a seller like these guys

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Everyone on here is way too high on their prices!!! Nearly every single firearm listed on here is within $25-$50 of what you can buy a brand New one for. Why is this? Are people not checking to see what their used guns are worth before listing them? I'm sure no one on here wants to pay $500 for a used pistol that you can buy new for $550. I've seen several listed for say $500 that you can buy new for $488. Come people, think about it! If your listing has been on here more than 2 weeks chances are you're way too high. I see the exact same listings day after day after day. Let's do our research before posting crazy prices.

Some prices may sometimes be a little higher, but when you get a deal on ODT, you get a Hell of a deal. Plus, it seems to me, that ODT has been setting the price list for how much used and new guns go for!, have YOU ever been to a ODT SWAP MEET, if not there the deals are better than any store. I'm not taking sides because what you said has merit, do your homework before selling or buying on ODT. I have No complaints, I picked up 3 AK-47's in 5 days on ODT. All, at great prices, hell there was one on ODT for less than $600, what gun store has those prices??

There is also the "possibility" of a trade to factor in... Hmmm, trade. Why does that word sound so familiar? If only there was a site to do that on...
a site to trade on,why didnt I think of that.Or a site to sail on I will call it the outdoorsailor

I'm bored and reread this whole thread.

I'll add this to the discussion. I've gotten some deals on ODT, but one the other hand, some of the asking prices have made me appreciate my LGS even more. I've purchased more guns from my LGS in the last three years than the previous ten, 3 miles from the house, I can usually talk him into throwing something into the deal, I know he's going to be there, and no BS about it being a rare collectible Model 19 Smith.

I just made a pre-Hilary purchase of an AR-15 from a particular manufacturer, new, in the box, with all the paper work, for about $150 less than I've seen the same gun in the last 6 months. (and that doesn't include the gas and time I DIDN'T SPEND) So thank you ODT.

OP is correct though, in that it is a phenomena how ownership by an ODT member seems to enhance the retail price of certain guns.

Back
Top Bottom