• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun pricing

Fairly new to odt and I am interested in how most individual sellers and trader come up with their prices . gunbroker, blue book, whats invested? just trying to get a feel so I can be informed. Thank you

I look around online for the cheapest price I can find anywhere--Gunbroker, Ebay, wherever--and then offer it lower. Some high prices from sellers, I think, are due to paying too much at the local gun store and basing their prices on what they have in it. As much blame as gets piled on sellers, buyers can be just as bad when it comes to being oblivious when it comes to pricing items. I'm also new here so take it for what it's worth.

For selling the key is to add around $200 to whatever you have in whatever it is you are sailing and then be VERY clear that you dont really need to sell it in the first place. Keep the ball in your own court. Control the cards. Make the buyer truly believe that the inconvenience of creating an ad on here is worth no less than an additional $100. And never, EVER, offer to meet anyone halfway. Make the bastards come to you!

ive been a horse trader all my life
And now you're a horse beater :bounce:
giphy-2.gif

Back
Top Bottom