• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Season - What are you using this year? Show us your Rig!

this was a inexpensive build but impressively accurate at 200 yards MOA or less so this will be in the hunting mode!

20151011_185432-jpg.564787
Is that a PSA upper? which barrel is that?

Someone is going to want to slap me for this but I just got my rifle back yesterday. 1986 JM stamped 336 CS. Refinished the wood myself and had it cerakoted and a trigger job done (3.5lbs). Moss firearms in Jasper did an excellent job as always. Topped with leupold glass.
20151013_181352.jpg

Someone is going to want to slap me for this but I just got my rifle back yesterday. 1986 JM stamped 336 CS. Refinished the wood myself and had it cerakoted and a trigger job done (3.5lbs). Moss firearms in Jasper did an excellent job as always. Topped with leupold glass.View attachment 566377

My 30/30 is cerakoted too. It was already cerakoted when I got it, but it was a great job and looked good. The previous owner said it was in dire need of refinishing. Either way, it's your rifle, your choice. If you like it that's all that matters. It's a great rifle and will do the job, that's for sure.

My 30/30 is cerakoted too. It was already cerakoted when I got it, but it was a great job and looked good. The previous owner said it was in dire need of refinishing. Either way, it's your rifle, your choice. If you like it that's all that matters. It's a great rifle and will do the job, that's for sure.
Blasphemy...completely.....all 30/30s should be blued and stay blued...love the rifle... blue blue blue.. kill some deer thats what matters LOL!

Back
Top Bottom