• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun show prices

The Seller sets his price. It is the beginning of contract negotiations between himself and the buyer. The asking price is not cast in stone.

I'm in Tennesee working a show.

The mayor wants the show cancelled. Local tv channel 3 had a camera & reporter here, wanting to interview & film dealers. Protests are rumored to happen outside the building. (I wonder why they don't protest gun stores?) Police support is favorable, they will be present in the parking area.

That being said, Saiga 7.62 rifle, $699, Saiga 12 standard, $999. Not an AR in the building unless I missed it. Tons of 22LR EBRs, Uzi stg44 M4s. Plenty of handguns, at least 15-20 cases of wolf 7.62x39, some cases of PMC .223. Prices not yet posted on ammo.

I'll pay more attention tomorrow.

OMG what is wrong with people! I am not going to pay $1100 for a rifle you picked up for less then $500 two weeks ago. What the hell!!! And if anyone is selling an Ak-74 at a fair price, please pm me.

OMG what is wrong with people! I am not going to pay $1100 for a rifle you picked up for less then $500 two weeks ago. What the hell!!! And if anyone is selling an Ak-74 at a fair price, please pm me.

1100 is fair price for a colt....

SAR1 for $700, russian SKS's for $450-500, AR 15 stripped lowers selling for $200 from dealers & $350 from individuals. Complete lowers from florwalkers sold @ $450. LPKs selling @ $90, 6pos stocks(DSC) not selling @ $75, 7.62x39 selling for .35rd, by the half & full case. AR 15 mags selling quick @ $20(C Prod) & Colt 20rd, PMags $30 to $60 each moving according to price. Even NFA was selling.

Get this: 4.5 hour wait in line to get in. 500 yards long line. Police bubble cams on temp poles, 1 protester(bird hunting mom w/ no need for AWs).

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom