• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun Stores to stay away from

OK- two favorites: David's Gun Room Buford Highway- excellent staff and prices. Sandy Springs Gun Club- 1911 collection better than any other store in town. Both stores have very friendly staff, good prices, and wide selection.

As far as worse guns stores go. Shooters of columbus is up there is well . Their customer service sucks in knowledge of firearms is even worse. They are also not Military / vet friendly....

I've been to AO several times with mixed results. Once when I bought a G-23 the lady was super helpful and fun to talk with. Of course since then never seen her. Other than that I ask questions and get treated like I have a communicable disease. I even applied to work there at the gun counter. Not sure what turned them off though ex-military, ex-cop or law school. lol.
One of the friendliest places with outstanding service is Ga Firing Line. Good people and good products at reasonable prices. At least they seem reasonable to me.

Stoddards in Douglasville and Dixie Pawn in Mableton. Yuck..

Really? I've never had anything but great experiences at Stoddards. I go there at least 2 or 3 times a month. Hate to hear about your bad experience. I've had mixed experiences with Dixie, sometimes they are friendly and sometimes they are not, I did buy a brand new RIA officers 1911 there once for $400 out the door. Went back to see if I could get another and haven't had that deal again though.

I get depressed when I'm in Macon and have time to kill...none of the local stores seem to be worth it...
as my wife said the other day when I was thinking about going into Howards..."why? you always go in there and just come out mad." LOL...

I get depressed when I'm in Macon and have time to kill...none of the local stores seem to be worth it...
as my wife said the other day when I was thinking about going into Howards..."why? you always go in there and just come out mad." LOL...

LOL

I just bought a shotgun at Chuck's in WR. They are always pretty nice when I go in there.

Chucks is an awesome place. I have picked up quite a few from him. They always seem willing to deal and make me happy. Never a bad experience. Prices are good.. great selection..

Back
Top Bottom