• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Had the Roswell Police called on me today.

There was no joking about her personality or demeanor. She was probably in her late 40's kinda butchy short mens style hair cut. She never made and jokes or anything to make the situation lite. She even warned the other officer who I assume was a detective he was not dressed in a uniform that I had a knife and I agreed to keep it in my pocket.

But did she actually say that if you didn't keep it in your pocket that she would shoot you?

I would start documenting every contact you have with her and get any documents the property manager has as well so if anything does come from it you have some paperwork trail to back you up.

So anyone have a comment about the lady who called LEO and if I should be worried about charges ?
Negative...IMO they (popo) would've taken you'if there were gonna be any charges. They wouldn't come back. I don't think anyhow. The only way I see that happening is if she goes to DA and convinces him somehow that you were a threat to her at the time and the officers made a mistake at the time they were out there. But they didn't see a reason to take you then(I.e. Enough evidence of assault or attemted assault) , they not going to just change their minds and come back tomorrow to book you. I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn once....so take it for what it's worth.

Back
Top Bottom