• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Had the Roswell Police called on me today.

airx22

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
10   0
Reaction score
I'll do my best to make it short and sweet.......
Person above my wife's shop is a nut case,property mgt.has tried in the past to dump her lease and i have a few emails where they joke about hiring a hit-man.
Yesterday she came into my wifes shop demanding we ask our staff and clients to find out "who parked in her designated spots" ( none of our employees and our clients park in the front) crazy lady made a small scene and left to bother the other tenants.
Today I call property mgt.let them know we are tired of her crap and then I go upstairs to try and talk with her. I ask her if she would like to come outside in the hall to discuss what happened as not to talk about it in front of her client.
She gets pissie and asks me to leave which I did. She calls police and says I threatened her. Husband calls property mgt all upset. She is older and weighs maybe 100lbs.
Of course I never made any threats or was aggressive in anyway. The whole situation was pretty dumb. Roswell police show up and take all my info and DL (which I wasn't to excited about) The officer said my pocket knife should remain in my pocket so she wouldn't have to shoot me and said she'd rather be at the lake than deal with us.....no idea what that was about.

My question is what can she do ? Is this something that can cause legal action on her part ? Police charge me with anything ?

Thanks a lot.

Was the officer joking about the "keep your knife in your pocket or I'll shoot you" comment? If not, I'd report them to their Sergeant...that's unprofessionalism at it's best. :tsk:

Was the officer joking about the "keep your knife in your pocket or I'll shoot you" comment? If not, I'd report them to their Sergeant...that's unprofessionalism at it's best. :tsk:
There was no joking about her personality or demeanor. She was probably in her late 40's kinda butchy short mens style hair cut. She never made and jokes or anything to make the situation lite. She even warned the other officer who I assume was a detective he was not dressed in a uniform that I had a knife and I agreed to keep it in my pocket.

Back
Top Bottom