• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Had the Roswell Police called on me today.

I'll do my best to make it short and sweet.......
Person above my wife's shop is a nut case,property mgt.has tried in the past to dump her lease and i have a few emails where they joke about hiring a hit-man.
Yesterday she came into my wifes shop demanding we ask our staff and clients to find out "who parked in her designated spots" ( none of our employees and our clients park in the front) crazy lady made a small scene and left to bother the other tenants.
Today I call property mgt.let them know we are tired of her crap and then I go upstairs to try and talk with her. I ask her if she would like to come outside in the hall to discuss what happened as not to talk about it in front of her client.
She gets pissie and asks me to leave which I did. She calls police and says I threatened her. Husband calls property mgt all upset. She is older and weighs maybe 100lbs.
Of course I never made any threats or was aggressive in anyway. The whole situation was pretty dumb. Roswell police show up and take all my info and DL (which I wasn't to excited about) The officer said my pocket knife should remain in my pocket so she wouldn't have to shoot me and said she'd rather be at the lake than deal with us.....no idea what that was about.

My question is what can she do ? Is this something that can cause legal action on her part ? Police charge me with anything ?

Thanks a lot.
next time you talk to anyone hostile record the encounter if you can

and i would file a complaint against that officer for threatening me like that, its kinda ****ed up

My neighbor called the Peach Co SO on me over a year ago because I cut my grass and got about 10 feet over into her property that surrounds mine. The deputy agreed with me that she should have been grateful. Her property is years of overgrown peach orchard.

Lol I have to mow into my neighbors yard or it won't get mowed. They have an access road that runs through the yard and leaves about 3 feet on my side of grass. I guess they assume that grass is mine.

You should document everything. Forsyth county will issue a TPO on someone's word alone, don't know about Fulton. A TPO will hurt a gun person quick, if she tries it you need to get an attorney and fight it hard.

I've seen this first hand with a close friend, he was accused of threatening someone and got a TPO slapped on him. The bad part was, he was with me all weekend, 2 hours away from where it was supposed to happen with video proof and CC receipts. None of his proof was looked at and the TPO stood. He had to send all of his guns to a family member for a year until the TPO came up again, When it did he had an attorney and the proof so he won.

You should document everything. Forsyth county will issue a TPO on someone's word alone, don't know about Fulton. A TPO will hurt a gun person quick, if she tries it you need to get an attorney and fight it hard.

I've seen this first hand with a close friend, he was accused of threatening someone and got a TPO slapped on him. The bad part was, he was with me all weekend, 2 hours away from where it was supposed to happen with video proof and CC receipts. None of his proof was looked at and the TPO stood. He had to send all of his guns to a family member for a year until the TPO came up again, When it did he had an attorney and the proof so he won.
i know fulton county will prosecute damn near any frivolous thing having to do with harassment/ sex assault. good luck if you are a white male in this county and that happens

Back
Top Bottom