• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Had to take my gun out of the nite stand last night.

As some of you know, my wife and I lost our house and had to move in with my dad and step mom,which are out of town for a few days, well my step mom has 2 of her grandkids living here too (boy 18, girl 20) and they have friends over all hours of the night in and out of the house. well the girl left to go out of state with her boyfriend for the weekend. and we were told the boy would be with his girlfriend all night, we live in a 15x25 room that was added on the house, it has a door goin into the house, and one goin outside the house, and they have security lights all around the house. we went to bed at 10:00pm last night and my wife went right to sleep but I listen to the radio talk shows ((MichaelSavage) and (Mark liven) well at 10:35 the security lights come on in back where we live, I jumped up and looked out the window and could not see anything so I went back to bed thinking it was a cat or rabbit that set it off, then 1 min later I see two shadows walking up to our door then stop and go around back, so I got my 44 and started looking out all the windows trying to see anybody and don,t, so I go into the main house and start looking around then the doorbell rings (now mind you all the lights are off in the house) so I go to the door and turn on the lights and see two teenagers a boy and girl, so with gun in hand I open the door and say "can I help you" they say we are here for tylor ( the grandson) I said he is not here, they said oh we know he told us to get here and wait for him, so I let them in and they go to his room, then the phone rings and it is my step mom telling me that tylor has a friend coming over tonight, well I told her they were allready here and it is two and not one and how they came around the house and set off the security lights then came up to our door, and it was the usual answer oh it is ok tylor will be home soon, I don,t know about you guys but there is no way I would let this come and go as you please with these kids, but just something we have to put up with till we can get our own place again.

That stinks man... I hope you guys get out of there soon and into your own place. I had something similar happen in the past... we used to rent a house quite a way off the road and we heard a car late one night. I stuck my 45 in the back of my shorts and went out to look... a shadow came out of the dark. It was a friend of ours... I had to excuse myself back in the house to put up the gun because my shorts were falling down :) Anyway, I hope the best for you guys!

Back
Top Bottom