• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Harley Davidson has stopped making gas motorcycles.

They've been pricing themselves so the average rider can't afford the plethora of high end bikes they keep ****ting out then the cheap plastic clad entry level bikes priced too high for the junk they are

Harley Davidson is slowly dying on the vine and it is their own fault, they continue to design motorcycles for a demographic that has trouble walking much less riding a motorcycle that handles like a brick with wheels.

Their attempts at designing motorcycles for other demographics are laughable at best.

Indian motorcycle sales are doing ok and Triumph is setting all time records...both brands have one thing in common,....most of their bikes are good handling motorcycles...

For years I have wanted to say something about Harley Davidsons other than they have good paint jobs and have an excuse to buy....still waiting for something better than a paint job...

Harley just seems like they have no real direction, and they listen way too much to their old demographic.

I will miss the sight of the ride to Daytona for bike week, passing the dozens of broke down Harleys on the road sides, though.

So they are actually going to make something that doesnt need constant maintenance

Why in the world do you think an electric Harley will be any different ?

Nothing beats the sound of a straight pipe Harley idling. Especially the new electric ones.
I will miss the sight of the ride to Daytona for bike week, passing the dozens of broke down Harleys on the road sides, though.
All of them I see heading to Daytona are on trailers

Back
Top Bottom