Has there ever been a bad BBQ joint thread here?

Road trip!
IN!
5zh4td.gif

Sams BBQ on lower roswell rd in cobb County. I stopped by and got a pulled pork sandwich and slaw and they both sucked. The pork tasted like someone boiled a Boston butt in a big pot until the meat fell off the bone. Absolutely no hint it had ever been on a smoker. The slaw was just chopped up cabbage with milk in it or something.

Next time I'm up that way... :hungry:
Wed-Sat

I like kimchi but it is a lot of trouble to make.
I dated a girl for over a year and a half in college whose parents were missionaries in Taiwan for nine years. Her mom had little flags in her backyard marking where she had buried the pots. I dated her for a little longer than I should just so I could try Mom's kimchi.

Also, you can buy it at most grocery stores nowadays. Maybe not up where you are, though.

I dated a girl for over a year and a half in college whose parents were missionaries in Taiwan for nine years. Her mom had little flags in her backyard marking where she had buried the pots. I dated her for a little longer than I should just so I could try Mom's kimchi.

Also, you can buy it at most grocery stores nowadays. Maybe not up where you are, though.
I’ve seen it in stores even here, ridiculously expensive for fermented vegetables. I’ve made my own before. Grow my own pac Choi and will probably make at least one batch this year.
sorry bbq guys for this hijack.

Back
Top Bottom