• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hast Du etwas Zeit für mich

wat-what.gif
Grown folk takin...

Kinda like Priest, probably a little bit of both.
They have a tune called Buck Dich which was done live. During the video this white foam **** sprays everywhere and I had to ask myself if it was some homoerotic **** or not. Anyway later while trying to learn German from CDs I learned that Dich translates to You or something close to that.
Anyway Rammstein and the whole German language is ****in complicated to say the least.
But one of my all time favorite tunes is Ohne Dich which basically means Without You. The song is great and the video is great.
I keep looking at ticket sites to see if they're gonna be anywhere close to me.

They have a tune called Buck Dich which was done live. During the video this white foam **** sprays everywhere and I had to ask myself if it was some homoerotic **** or not. Anyway later while trying to learn German from CDs I learned that Dich translates to You or something close to that.
Anyway Rammstein and the whole German language is ****in complicated to say the least.
But one of my all time favorite tunes is Ohne Dich which basically means Without You. The song is great and the video is great.
I keep looking at ticket sites to see if they're gonna be anywhere close to me.

3 1/2 years of German, don't remember much of it. Du hast mich - you hate me

Back
Top Bottom