• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hast Du etwas Zeit für mich

Okay LONG story here. There's a steak house in Macon called Texas Cattle Company. Different name now . Anyway they used to run ads on AM940 during the week when I was listening to Limbaugh. The ad was some stuck in puberty kid singing about the food to the tune of 99 Red Balloons and it was HORRIBLE! Think of the singer from Driving and Crying but worse. It was one of those punch the radio run into the guardrail commercials.
So one day while painting a rental house I could take no more. So I called WMAC and actually got a human on the phone. They switched me to the ad department. So then I told that chick about the horrible noise pollution commercial that they kept airing every few minutes. Then... she said to me "Oh that's my son. He made the ad all by himself."
I knew I was screwed but I just responded with
" Well damn! You know! You live with him. So you know how horrible this noise is." And that's the last time I spoke with WMAC or any other station.

Okay LONG story here. There's a steak house in Macon called Texas Cattle Company. Different name now . Anyway they used to run ads on AM940 during the week when I was listening to Limbaugh. The ad was some stuck in puberty kid singing about the food to the tune of 99 Red Balloons and it was HORRIBLE! Think of the singer from Driving and Crying but worse. It was one of those punch the radio run into the guardrail commercials.
So one day while painting a rental house I could take no more. So I called WMAC and actually got a human on the phone. They switched me to the ad department. So then I told that chick about the horrible noise pollution commercial that they kept airing every few minutes. Then... she said to me "Oh that's my son. He made the ad all by himself."
I knew I was screwed but I just responded with
" Well damn! You know! You live with him. So you know how horrible this noise is." And that's the last time I spoke with WMAC or any other station.

I think I met that kid once.

Dann singe ich ein Lied fuer Dic
1706923734713.png

I think I met that kid once.
To be honest I think Driving and Crying was a good BAND. To this day I can't stand Kevin Kenny's vocals. But wait... there's more. Another GA band that everyone just went ape **** for was Collective Soul. Man, **** them to death! Their version of music was audible torture.

Love a good Polka

2019 wifey and I, went to Helen, GA to spend New Years Eve in there, we ended up going into a local club where they were celebrating the last minutes of the year and the main music in there was "Polka"; at first, it sounded like Mexican music though... lol

2019 wifey and I, went to Helen, GA to spend New Years Eve in there, we ended up going into a local club where they were celebrating the last minutes of the year and the main music in there was "Polka"; at first, it sounded like Mexican music though... lol

There are Mexican polkas

Back
Top Bottom