• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you conceded your 2A rights?

I am not suggesting you violate the law. I am suggesting that your participation establishes a precedent and conditions participants toward compliance. As i have said no one needs a suppressor, SBR or SBS.

Need has nothing to do with it. I wanted them, I bought them. You do you, and I’ll do me.

Need has nothing to do with it. I wanted them, I bought them. You do you, and I’ll do me.
You wanted them bad enough to ask for permission to have them and pay for the privilege. If you are ok with that more power to you. When they add items to the list fill out your form and pay for your stamp. You do you my friend.

I am not suggesting you violate the law. I am suggesting that your participation establishes a precedent and conditions participants toward compliance. As i have said no one needs a suppressor, SBR or SBS.
And who are you to decide what people need?

And who are you to decide what people need?
You are absolutely right . I don't know what I was thinking when I said that. Thank you for pointing out my hubris.
It does not change the fact that when you participate in a government registration program for one type of firearm don't be surprised when they start to expand it to other firearms.

You wanted them bad enough to ask for permission to have them and pay for the privilege. If you are ok with that more power to you. When they add items to the list fill out your form and pay for your stamp. You do you my friend.

Yep. I’ll buy more too.

"No one needs...."

Things fudds say.

As far as owing NFA items without permission, there isn't enough of you willing to make that stand and no one wants to be the first.

There are lots of unregistered NFA weapons out there. I’ve seen more in California owned by union democrats than anywhere else.

"No one needs...."

Things fudds say.

As far as owing NFA items without permission, there isn't enough of you willing to make that stand and no one wants to be the first.
Fudd I am not. You miss the point. Maybe I should have said no one needs one bad enough to participate in their registration program.

Ok and the very first time you filled out a 1040 form. You dropped your pants, bent over and said, “ME! I’m a tax payer too!” When you as a CITIZEN are not!

When you filled out that 1040 form you signed up for lifetime participation when in fact, the IRS only has authorization over corporations, non-resident foreign aliens, and citizens who either reside outside the United States and have an income from inside the United States, or citizens who reside inside the United States and have income from outside the United States. (Usually from investments)

Everything else is fear.

Back
Top Bottom