• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you conceded your 2A rights?

Cool! Show us the pics of your short rifles and shotguns without stamps! And cans!

It’s horse ****. The NFA is garbage and the older I get the more I hate all government. But I’m not gonna take the hacksaw in my garage to the SxS shotgun on my safe without paying a stamp first.

I get what the OP is saying but I dont think its realistic to believe that current tax stamp owners are or would be contributing to an idea of adding of various common guns to the NFA list.

1) the NFA was enacted in 1932, almost 100 years. It was very specific in the types of guns and items it was to include, these where not to be common guns but guns that were used by the gangs and mafias during that time. To my knowledge, In the almost 100 years since its inception there has been no attempt to add another category compromised of vanilla ARs or pistols to it.

2) The precedent as already been set in 1932 to have a registry of specific guns. You could get rid of the NFA and make suppressors and SBRs legal tomorrow that still would NOT prevent someone coming along in a couple of years and creating a registration because they can always point to the NFA of 1932.

Cool! Show us the pics of your short rifles and shotguns without stamps! And cans!

It’s horse ****. The NFA is garbage and the older I get the more I hate all government. But I’m not gonna take the hacksaw in my garage to the SxS shotgun on my safe without paying a stamp first.
I keep saying I have no use (since using the word need triggers everyone) for a suppressor, SBR or SBS. I was going to make a Whippet which is a cut down Remington model 11 like what Bonnie and Clyde used. But I was not going to invite the Feds into my life to have one.

How about no one should want one enough to kiss a boot to get it?

What’s with all the commie talk? “Nobody needs” “Nobody should”.

Hundreds of thousands of tax stamps issued over the last 90 years. We are WAY past putting that Genie back in the bottle.

If you don’t want to pay the tax, then don’t.

While you are over there enjoying your principals over a 90 year old law, the rest of us will be enjoying suppressed machine guns.

pissing contest beginning.jpg

Back
Top Bottom